The Savaria Stairfriend curved stairlift can eliminate the barrier of stairs providing safe and easy access to another floor. The Stairfriend is designed to be installed on stairs that feature a curve, an intermediate landing, or when out-of-the-way parking is desired.
Smooth riding, comfortable and reliable, the curved stairlift features a double rail system for strength and durability.
The lift is easy to operate with controls on the armrest as well as two included radio frequency remote controls.
Savaria custom bends the rail for your curved stairlift to your exact specifications based on computer-aided design software and photo measuring. This is all done with industry leading lead times. Choose from 2 seat designs to suit your taste and comfort needs.
- Quiet, smooth-riding operation: From the rack and pinion drive system
- Battery operated: Built-in charging on the top and bottom of the rail so the chair can be used several times even through a power failure
- LED status lights: To advise of any issues
- Obstacle sensor system: On the carriage and footrest to stop the chair if it meets an obstacle
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat at top landing, retractable seat belt, anti-slip footrest, obstacle sensors
- Easy operation: Each curved stairlift includes 2 remote controls plus toggle switch on arm rest
- Comfortable and durable seat: With width-adjustable arms up to 20″ wide
- 20 ft/min Travel speed on straight sections, 12 ft/min on curved section