- Complete residential porch lift package! Includes solid flush top landing gate and integrated fascia panel for quick, seamless installation
- Travels up to 75″ between 2 stops, with straight-through access (for 90º entry/exit, see Multilift VPL)
- Rust-resistant aluminum components; for indoor or outdoor use, even in extreme climates
- Smooth, quiet chain drive system housed in unique twin tower design for an unobtrusive profile
- 750lb capacity: accommodates a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- Easy to operate with constant pressure controls
Rugged, rust-resistant construction
Ideal for indoor or outdoor use in moderate and coastal climates. Rust-resistant aluminum car walls and floor, with non-skid platform floor and exit ramp. All steel components have yellow zinc/baked enamel powder coat for rust protection.
Easy to install all-in-one solution
Includes 42″ high aluminum flush upper landing gate with spring-hinge and weather resistant lock (Savaria WR-500), integrated aluminum fascia panel for a finished look without custom construction, and upper landing bridge for smooth navigation in and out of lift.
Battery operated reliable chain drive technology
Smooth, quiet operation and swift 9 feet per minute travel. Battery operated unit charged through a standard electrical outlet so lift can be used during a power failure.
Other standard features
Constant-pressure operation, mountable weather-resistant cordless radio frequency call/send stations with keyed access on car and call stations, automatic access ramp.
Beige powder-coat paint.
Slack chain safety switch and underpan sensors to stop the lift if an obstruction is detected, emergency stop button and alarm on car.
36 months parts. Please see complete details here.