Savaria M2 Vertical Platform Lift
FEATURESRugged, rust-resistant construction: Ideal for indoor or outdoor use in moderate and coastal climates. Rust-resistant aluminum car walls and floor, with non-skid platform floor and exit ramp. All steel components have yellow zinc/baked enamel powder coat for rust protection.
- Complete residential porch lift package! Includes solid flush top landing gate and integrated fascia panel for quick, seamless installation
- Travels up to 75" between 2 stops, with straight-through access (for 90º entry/exit, see Multilift VPL)
- Rust-resistant aluminum components; for indoor or outdoor use, even in extreme climates
- Smooth, quiet chain drive system housed in unique twin tower design for an unobtrusive profile
- 750lb capacity: accommodates a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- Easy to operate with constant pressure controls
Easy to install all-in-one solution: Includes 42" high aluminum flush upper landing gate with spring-hinge and weather resistant lock (Savaria WR-500), integrated aluminum fascia panel for a finished look without custom construction, and upper landing bridge for smooth navigation in and out of lift.
Battery operated reliable chain drive technology: Smooth, quiet operation and swift 9 feet per minute travel. Battery operated unit charged through a standard electrical outlet so lift can be used during a power failure.
Other standard features: Constant-pressure operation, mountable weather-resistant cordless radio frequency call/send stations with keyed access on car and call stations, automatic access ramp.
Finish: Beige powder-coat paint.
Safety features: Slack chain safety switch and underpan sensors to stop the lift if an obstruction is detected, emergency stop button and alarm on car.
Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
PRODUCT REQUEST FORM
PRODUCT REQUEST FORM
- Applications: Residential, indoors, outdoors
Standard capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
Shortest travel distance: 15.5" (39.37 cm)
Maximum travel distance: 75" (190.5 cm)
Platform size: 37" x 54" (interior)
Nominal speed: 9 ft/min (0.025 m/s)
Car access/configuration: straight through enter/exit
Drive/motor: direct drive gearbox with chain suspension
Power supply: 24 VDC motor and operating system with 120 VAC battery charging